1-844-594-5070 - TTY: 711 - 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday
- WW® (formerly known as Weight Watchers®) 13-week voucher for eligible members ages 18 and up.
- Online fitness and exercise classes and quarterly newsletters on nutrition, weight management and improved self-care.
- Healthy Rewards program to earn up to $75 in rewards for completing well visits, immunizations, preventive screenings and maintenance screenings like Diabetic A1c.
- Up to $75 a year for after-school youth club membership, like Boys & Girls Club, Boy Scouts, or Girl Scouts for members ages 6-18.
- Up to $150 yearly for certain after school activities for members ages 6-18.
- Costs covered for high school equivalency test including GED (Graduate Equivalency Degree), HiSET (High School Equivalency Test) or TASC (Test Assessing Secondary Completion).
- $25 gift card to Footlocker or Old Navy yearly for members in 11th or 12th grade with 3.5 GPA or higher.
- Up to $50 a year for school supplies for members ages 6-18.
- Up to 24 hours per year of one-on-one tutoring for members ages 6-18, at home or in a school setting.
- 1 STEM puzzle set per year for eligible members ages 8-16 with ABD (Aged, Blind or Disabled) or IDD (Intellect or Developmental Disability).
- Up to $200 for hypo-allergenic bedding, air purifiers, and more for members under age 16 with asthma.
- 1 breast feeding support kit per year for members who are pregnant, have given birth in past year, or members under age 1.
- 1 Safe Sleep Kit yearly for members who are pregnant, have infants under age 1, or members under age 1.
- Certified doula services in select locations.
- Smartphone with 200 minutes, unlimited calls to Member Services, unlimited text messaging, and an extra 100 minutes on member's birthday for eligible members ages 18 and up.
Substance Use Disorder (SUD) recovery
- Unlimited mobile app support with peer and counselor messaging, motivation, alerts and content to help with recovery.
- Online substance use disorder recovery support program with daily check ins, peer support, counselor messaging, care plan reminders, goals, journals, high-risk location alerts and content to support ongoing recovery.
- Up to 12 acupuncture treatments per year for eligible members ages 18 and up.
- $500 per year for traditional tribal healing for eligible members who are Native American and are registered or affiliated with a tribe.
- Rides to provider appointments.
- $20 Lyft or Uber gift card per year for members ages 18 and up enrolled in college.
- Up to ten round trips to non-medical appointments per year for Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) members to help them stay active in the community.
Parent, peer and online support
- Online and mobile app well-being tool to help members ages 18 and up manage stress, anxiety and other challenges.
- Community Resource Link – search online for housing, food, jobs and other community-based programs, benefits and services in your ZIP Code.
- Up to 5 visits per year for approved members.
- 3 months of fresh fruits and veggies (up to $120 value) for eligible members.
- Up to $25 for pain management products for eligible members.
No extra services.
Alzheimer's and dementia toolkit
- Kit with ID jewelry, personalized emergency wallet card, personal health record, and more for eligible members.
Housing and lodging
- Up to $500 for moving expenses for eligible members in case management.
- Up to $500 yearly to cover cost of hotel stay for members leaving inpatient setting without safe place for recovery.
- Up to $1,500 for home repair or modifications for eligible members in case management (one-time lifetime benefit).
- Up to $200 for utility bills or other unexpected home expenses for eligible members in case management.
- $75 a year for up to 2 lifestyle aids, like a digital scale or home blood pressure cuff, for members with ABD or LTSS.
Medicine safety kit
- 1 yearly kit with lockable medicine box and more.
- Tobacco cessation program, with phone support from Optum Quit for Life® coaches, access to medicine therapy and online education (can be completed once every 11 months).
- 1 yearly custom textile or sensory product kit with items like a gravity blanket, for members with LTSS or I/DD.