No-Till Drill Rental
The Lincoln Soil & Water Conservation District has a Truax FlexII 88 No-Till Grass Drill and a Truax FlexII 812RD No-Till Grass Drill available for rent.
No-Till Drill Information:
- Truax FlexII 88 model has a seeding width of 5 ½ feet and the Truax FlexII 812RD model has a seeding width of 8 feet.
- Hitch consist of 1" pin
- Both drills have hydraulics. Hydraulics are required in order to lower drill during use and raise for transport
- They contain three seed boxes: small seed box (clovers), large seed box (grass) and Warm Season Grass Box (bearded seed). The drills can not be used when the soil is too wet.
- The drills have wheels so they can be pulled but you do have to go slow
- It takes approximately 30 – 40 minutes to do one acre (depending on land)
- Rental rate is $10 per acre (minimum of five acres). Rental is scheduled for one week.
For more information or to schedule a time to rent the drill, contact the Lincoln Soil & Water Conservation District Office at 704-736-8501.