Human Resources Change Forms

If you need to make any changes involving any of the forms below, please print out the form and send the original to HR for your employee file.

Authorization for Automatic Deposits
North Carolina 4EZ Tax Form
Federal W4 Tax Form
Request for Voluntary Shared Leave
Educational Involvement Leave Form
LCEPSL Covid Leave Request Form
Employee Emergency Information
Employee Request for FMLA - This form must be filled out and given to your supervisor to go along with an Employee Action Form.
BCBS PPO Eyeglass Reimbursement
Steps to Set Up your HSA Account
HSA Payroll Deduction Form
Workers Compensation - Injury Process