The following Environmental Health Services are all available including:
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention - Investigate possible sources of lead poisoning if a child is diagnosed with elevated blood lead levels.
- Day Care Inspections - Inspect day care centers as mandated by the State.
- Food Service Facility Inspections - Inspect and permit food service facilities as mandated by the State.
- Hotel and Motel Inspections – Inspect and permit hotels and motels as mandated by the State.
- Institutional Inspections – Inspect institutional facilities as mandated by the State.
- Mosquito Control Program to Provide education to help prevent breeding areas for mosquitoes.
- Private Drinking Well Water Program – Inspect and issue permits to install, repair, and/or abandon private drinking water wells.
- Septic System Inspections and Problems – Inspect and issue permits to install and/or repair septic systems.
- Swimming Pool Inspections - Inspect and permit public swimming pools, wading pools, and spas as mandated by the state.
- Tattoo Artist - Inspect and permit tattoo artists as mandated by the State.
- Take complaints on any of the items above.
- To file a complaint, click Environmental Health Complaint Form. Once the form is filled out, print and mail, fax or hand deliver to the Environmental Health Office. This form is public record so you do not have to give your information-it can be filled out anonymously.